Surface Capacitive Touch Technology Specifications
- Input method: Finger
- Available sizes: 12" to 19" flat, standard
and custom sizes.
- Glass thickness: 0.118"/3.0 mm nominal. (Glass
only, not including tape, wires and/or solder if used).
- Operating temperature (touchscreen): -15°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature (touchscreen): -50°C to 85°C
- Operating humidity (touchscreen): 10% to 90% relative
- Storage humidity (touchscreen): 10% to 90% relative humidity,
- Operating temperature (controller): -40°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature (controller): -50°C to 80°C
- Operating humidity (controller): <36°C, 0% - 95% relative humidity,
- Storage humidity (controller): <36°C, 0% - 80% relative humidity,
- Chemical resistance: Water, ammonia, isopropyl alcohol, and similar
- Sealability: Can be sealed to meet NEMA 4 and 12 and IP65 standards
- Storage: Always store the touchscreen sensor and controller in
its original shipping container. Never store them in an environment
where condensation may form.
- Positional accuracy: Reported touch
coordinates are within 1.5% of true position (based on viewing
- Resolution: Less than 1 mm
- Controller: Controller board
size of 2.1" x 3.3" (5.4 x 8.4 cm), with auto-detect
function for serial (RS232) connection (using Elo SmartSet drivers)
- Light transmission: Up to 85% per ASTM
||Anti-glare hardcoat cannot be scratched using any stylus with Mohs rating
equal to or less than 6. Tested in the laboratory to withstand over 160
million (mechanically simulated) touches without noticeable degradation.
- Touchscreen: Five-year limited warranty
- Controller: Five-year limited warranty